Extra, Extra, read all about it! Nurseables has been up and running for an entire month and we are overwhelmed by the encouragement and response it has generated. Thank you to everyone who has commented, liked and shared Nurseables with their friends!
In appreciation of all our readers and in honor of our one monthaversary, Nurseables is hosting a contest to win a $10 e-gift card to Starbucks! Coffee makes the world go round after all, right? (Especially when you need an extra boost of energy during a shift or for an exam)
How it works:
We want to hear from you! You Tell the Tale is a new section of the website that we are kick starting where audience participation is vital. In order to be entered into the contest, you must write a comment on this post about your favorite nursing school memory. If you are not a nurse, but enjoy reading our blog, never fear! You can participate too! Just write a post about your most memorable encounter with a nurse or nursing student. The best stories will be featured in a future blog post, so make sure you take the time to tell them well. The funnier the better!
How to enter:
1. Mandatory post in the comment section about your favorite nursing school memory or most memorable encounter with a nurse or nursing student.
Optional ways to increase your chances of winning:
2. Like Nurseables on Facebook (for those who already like us, you automatically get the extra points as long as you complete the mandatory comment on this post)
3. Spread the news about why you enjoy Nurseables! Share Nurseables with your friends on Facebook. Just share on your timeline or on a friend’s timeline, then copy the URL and paste it in the rafflecopter entry form for verification purposes.
1. Must be cognizant of HIPAA regulations
2. Be kind and courteous in your stories and replies
3. Winner will be chosen at random and notified via email (Make sure to provide a valid e-mail address in the entry form! If no response is received within 48 hours of notification, prize will be forfeit and an alternative winner chosen randomly)
4. Deadline for all entries is 6/21/2013 12:00AM (PST)
We look forward to reading your stories! The contest will end on Friday, June 21st 0000 PST and the winner will be notified via email.
a Rafflecopter giveaway